This site is realized and published by:
Publishing Company : GL events Exhibitions? - SA with Capital of 90 615 680 euros immatriculée au registre du commerce de LYON sous le numéro B 351 571 757 dont le siège social est situé : 59 quai Rambaud 69002 LYON
Individual Identification Number to the VAT is FR 42351571757
The Person responsible for the publication of the Website is Sébastien Gillet, CEO
Contact webmaster : firstname.lastname@example.org
General terms and conditions for use of the site:
1. This site, together with all its content (including, in particular, photos, logos, brands and information of any nature contained therein) is protected by copyright. GL Events (hereinafter referred to as the publisher) grants to Internet users a simple right to view, which excludes in particular the reuse of all or part of the content of this site for any reason whatsoever. Permission for reproduction is granted only in digital form on the computer used to access the site for the purposes of viewing the pages consulted by the user’s browser software. All rights of reproduction are reserved, including for downloadable documents (logos, photos and information of any nature whatsoever). Downloadable documents are also protected by copyright and the limits of use of such documents are specified on the pages of the relevant site. Photographs in the Media section are freely available. You may freely download them for reproduction in professional and/or commercial use as well as for private use.
2. The creation of a hypertext link, without frame, to this site is permitted solely to the site’s home page, unless otherwise previously authorized by the publisher. The publisher may not in any event be held liable for information contained in the sites on which such hyperlinks have been installed.
3. Any use of this site which does not comply with the above stipulations, unless otherwise stated on the site or previously expressly authorized by the publisher, is prohibited and shall attract the liability of its author.
4. In accordance with current legislation users have a right to access, modify, rectify and remove data which relates to them. Through us you may receive offers from other companies or associations. If you do not agree with this you need only inform us through the webmaster. click here
5. By using this site the user accepts the conditions described above. Any dispute arising from the use of this site or the dissemination of the information contained therein shall fall within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Lyon by application of French law.
Conception - Realisation : Agence Cimaya
Web Design - IT development : Agence Cimaya
Hosting : Nuxit