Who exhibits ?
A comprehensive and unique selection
of expertise in custom made food and non-food products
500 European manufacturers attended the exhibition in 2015, of which 150 came from outside France. Manufacturers, large groups or family businesses, exporting companies, and start-ups all exhibit at MDD Expo. Among the countries represented in 2015 were: Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, United Kingdom, Turkey...
Food and Non-food products
All ranges are represented, from ingredients ... to finished products:
- Savory (cooking aids, snacks, seasonings, condiments, canned vegetables and meat, baby food, sauces, soups, pet food ...)
- Sweet (breakfast, biscuits, confectionery, desserts, canned fruits, artisan and industrial pastries...)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic beverages, aperitifs, spirits, wines ...)
- Dairy products (cream, cheeses, desserts...)
- Meat / Cold & Cured Meats / Seafood
- Delicatessen products/ Freshly cut and packed products (ready meals, fresh produce)
- Appetizers / Finger foods
- Fish / Seafood
- Ice creams / Desserts
- Household products and Home Care (scented candles, cleaning products, matches, accessories)
- Hygiene / Perfume / Cosmetics (toiletries, beauty, essential oils, para-pharmacy, hair care, body care ...)
- Services (certification, laboratories, transport/logistics
6 themes in the spotlight!
6 trends will be highlighted at MDD Expo 2016 to guide buyers in their search:
Nutrition & Health: organic, free from, gluten-free, lactose-free, allergen-free ...
Products from the Regions of France: Specific local products with a strong regional identity and specific know-how ... French and international retail chains are keen on regional and Made in France know-how.
World foods: exotic flavors, traditions, original flavors, specific products, recipes...
Ingredients & Intermediary food products: food coloring, preservatives, flavoring, spices, antioxidants ... Ingredients and Intermediary food products are essential in the development of products and specifications across all sectors.
Gourmet selection: luxury products, fine foods... products developed with indisputable quality and expertise.
"On-the-go": ready to eat, ready to cook ... convenience products and food- to- go are ongoing trends