Come to the show
- Latitude: 48.8325676
- Longitude 2.2871933999999783
The Boulevard Périphérique (ring road) provides direct access to the Parc des Expositions at Porte de Versailles
- All exits
- Porte de Versailles
- From CDG airport: Via the A1 motorway (45min, excluding traffic delays)
- From Orly airport: Via the A6 motorway (15min, excluding traffic delays)
The Parc des Expositions at Porte de Versailles is central and easy to reach.
Take the metro Line 12 to Porte de Versailles.
The metro connects to all Paris train stations
- Bus: Lines 39 and 80
- Metro: Line 12 - "Porte de Versailles" station
- RER: Line B "Exhibition center" station
- Trams: Lines T3 and T2, "Porte de Versailles" stop
From the airports
- CDG: Take the RER B to the "Cité Universitaire" station, then the T3 tram to the "Porte de Versailles" stop
- Orly: Take the Orly Val to the "Anthony" station, then RER B toward "Cité Universitaire," and T3 Tram to the "Porte de Versailles" stop
To use the shuttles from CDG and Orly airports, visit http://www.paris-navettes.fr/?gclid=CNusz63wk8YCFZMZtAodTUAAIw
The exhibition complex at Porte de Versailles in Paris is equipped with taxi terminals that give you direct access to the exhibition grounds. You can book with the companies below.
- Taxis G7: +33 (0)1 47 39 47 39 or +33 (0)1 41 27 66 99 (English-speaking operator)
- Taxis Bleus: +33 (0)8 91 70 10 10
- Alpha Taxis: +33 (0)1 45 85 85 85
TRAIN (THALYS, EUROSTAR, ICE, SNCF)
All stations within Paris (Gare du Nord, Gare de Lyon, Gare Montparnasse, and Gare d'Austerlitz) offer connections to major French and European cities
Take advantage of SNCF's discounts
With the SNCF's "Congrès-Salon" vouchers, enjoy discounts of up to 20% off in 1st and 2nd class on the entire national network of main lines (TGV, TER, and other main lines, excluding trips beginning and ending within the Paris internal transport system).
Requests for vouchers should be addressed to Dominique DEVECCHI: dominique.DEVECCHI@gl-events.com
2 airports in Paris: Roissy Charles de Gaulle located in the north, and Orly located in the south
Main european cities are less than 3 hours away:
Berlin: 1h 40min
Sofia: 2h 30min
Vienna: 1h 40min
Madrid: 1h 40min
Lisbon: 2h 10min
Dublin: 1h 55min
Stockholm: 2h 30min
Warsaw: 2h 25min
TAKE ADVANGAGE OF AIR-FRANCE-KLM'S SPECIAL RATES: A SPECIAL RATE FOR MDD EXPO 2016
Discounts are available for a very wide range of Business and Economy airfares on all Air France and KLM flights worldwide.
Enjoy up to 47% off published rates without conditions and with absolute flexibility.
Log in to www.airfranceklmglobalmeetings.com: Your code is 26504AF
If you book via the Air France & KLM Global Meetings website, a note will be attached to your e-ticket. If you prefer to process your reservations and ticket purchase via an Air France or KLM outlet or a travel agent, you should keep this document as proof of your discount.
Make sure you are in possession of one or the other supporting document, depending on your reservation mode, as you may be asked for it at any time during your trip.
To find the nearest Air France and KLM agency, visit the Air France website.