Why exhibit ?
A condensed and unique selection
of expertise in custom made food and non food products aimed at all distribution networks
Europe: our key objective
At the heart of Europe, MDD Expo Paris is also easy to access from all over Europe (using Thalys, Eurostar, Airlines, less than 3 hours from mainnorthern and southern European cities).
MDD Expo Paris means quality. All participants have a French or European base with one objective: quality and premium products (2 segments that are experiencing major growth).
13% of visitors come from outside France: from Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, the Netherlands, Portugal, the UK, Russia, Sweden ...
33% of exhibitors come from outside France: from Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, the UK, Turkey ...
MDD Expo is all about innovation and market intelligence (a full, free of charge, conference program over the 2 days with key expert speakers, specific store visit program aimed at manufacturers from outside France...).
All ranges are represented, from ingredients ... to finished products:
- Savory (cooking aids, snacks, seasonings, condiments, canned vegetables and meat, baby food, sauces, soups, pet food ...)
- Sweet (breakfast, biscuits, confectionery, desserts, canned fruits, artisan and industrial pastries...)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic beverages, aperitifs, spirits, wines ...)
- Dairy products (cream, cheeses, desserts...)
- Meat / Cold & Cured Meats / Seafood
- Delicatessen products/ Freshly cut and packed products (ready meals, fresh produce)
- Appetizers / Finger foods
- Fish / Seafood
- Ice creams / Desserts
- Household products and Home Care (scented candles, cleaning products, matches, accessories)
- Hygiene / Perfume / Cosmetics (toiletries, beauty, essential oils, para-pharmacy, hair care, body care ...)
- Services (certification, laboratories, transport/logistics
100% of French retailers attend MDD Expo
Both large and extensive national and international private label teams visit each years (buyers, R&D, marketing, management, project managers...). An opportunity to meet all category buyers and decisions makers.
On top of retail all other distribution networks visited MDD Expo in 2015 (hotel, restaurant, social catering, airlines, train companies, leisure centers and tourism...)
Based in Paris MDD Expo benefits from the proximity of all the central purchasing offices that are located in Paris and the surrounding areas.
Seen at MDD Expo 2015
- Supermarkets, freezer centers, import/export and sourcing agencies: Agenor, Aldi, AMS Sourcing, Auchan Production, Auchan Polska, Auchan International, Axfood, Carrefour et Carrefour CMI, EMC Casino, Colruyt, Daymon Worldwide, Delhaize, Dia, Eroski, Franprix-Leader Price, Francap,Grand Frais, Intermarché et Intermarché International , Leader Price, Leclerc-Scamark, Monoprix, Picard Surgelés, Provera, Sonae, Schwarz (Lidl), Toupargel, Sytème U, Unifood, Vestey Food…
- Foodservice and cash and carry: Accor, Buffalo Grill, Bridor, Cocktail Square, Davigel,Elior, Flunch, Groupe Bertrand, la Fournée Dorée, Metro Cash & Carry , Pizza Hut, Planet Sushi, Pomme de Pain, Relay, Pomona Episaveurs, Carrefour Promocash, Servair, SNCF, Sodexho, The Pokemon Company International,The Walt Disney Company, Transgourmet…
- E-commerce: DesiClic,K-Santé, KOT, Vente-privee.com…
- Specialized supermarkets: Biocoop, Décathlon,Hédiard,Harrod’s,Lea Nature, Naturalia…
- Para-pharmacies and Beauty stores: Univers pharmacie, PharmActiv, Parashop, Multipharma, Groupe Yves Rocher, Institut Cameane…
- Manufacturers: food and HPC manufacturers looking for outsourcing options and know-how.
Even closer to its visitors in 2016
MDD EXPO reinforces its proximity with market players by conducting specific actions in the field: targeted phoning, meetings, in addition to several surveys conducted among visitors who did/did not attend the exhibition, both at international and French levels.
Show your expertise and be part of an exclusive offer.
During 2 days, MDD Expo highlights your know-how to visitors through a number of workshops:
- The Trophées des Savoir-Faire Innovants (Innovative Know-How Awards):
With over 60 entries for the first edition in 2015, these awards, announced at the cocktail party, distinguished 7 exhibitors in all categories for their innovation and creativity. These awards will also take place in 2016 with a focus on manufacturers’ expertise and creativity.
Find out more
- Innovations Store:
An overview of global trends in food and non-food through the products already commercialized by international retailers.
Find out more
- Pack Store
As the packaging of private label brands is a very strong driver of innovation and differentiation, MDD Expo highlights the best product/packaging combinations, with a focus on communication, functionality, and the environment.
Find out more
- L’Espace Dégustation (Tasting Area)
The chefs and apprentices of the EPMTTH invite you to enjoy original recipes combining the exhibitors' products..
Find out more
6 themed routes highlight your expertise
6 trends will be highlighted at MDD Expo 2016 to guide buyers in their search:
Nutrition & Health: organic, free from, gluten-free, lactose-free, allergen-free ...
Products from the Regions of France: Specific local products with a strong regional identity and specific know-how ... French and international retail chains are keen on regional and Made in France know-how.
World foods: exotic flavors, traditions, original flavors, specific products, recipes...
Ingredients & Intermediary food products: food coloring, preservatives, flavoring, spices, antioxidants ... Ingredients and Intermediary food products are essential in the development of products and specifications across all sectors.
Gourmet selection: luxury products, fine foods... products developed with indisputable quality and expertise.
"On-the-go": ready to eat, ready to cook ... convenience products and food- to- go are ongoing trends
MDD Expo recognized for over 15 years!